- You can be dismissed and expelled from the college
- You won't be entitled to get a passport or a visa to go abroad
- You won't get travel concession
- You will be restrained from participation in national and international meets, tournaments,youth festivals, quizzes and so on.
- It constitutes a non-bailable offence
- Addressing seniors as madam/sir
- Performing mass drills
- carrying out various errands and doing menial jobs for seniors
- Asking/Answering vulgar questions
- Forcing juniors to drink alcohol, scalding tea etc...