- Money Begets Money.
- Money burns a hole in the pocket.
- Money is often lost for want of money.
- Money is a good servant but a bad master.
- Money will do anything
- If money can't buy happiness , why is everyone trying to get it? (Scott Alexander).
Money will have a greater influence in your life than almost any other commodity you can think of.
Wealth is when small efforts produce big results. Poverty is when big efforts produce samll results.
- Everybody retires someday but not everybody retires financially secure. Review your financial plans now.
- The Rich don't work for money, their money works for them.
- When you invest your power in yourself, you will always be poerful. (Jacobi)
- The rich make their own luck.
- If you are totally dependent on another person for every rupee you give your power away.
- Rich men have no faults.
- Riches serve a wise man, but command a fool.
- Riches have wings.
- Rich men are stewards for the poor.
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped - Anthony robbins.
- A good budget should allow for some luxuries and fun.