TAPMI opens admissions 2010 for Post Graduate Programme in Healthcare Management. This programme blends Healthcare and Management and students get an opportunity to study in a premier B-School in a reputed healthcare campus in India – Manipal.
Highlights of this programme:
· Healthcare sector has become one of the fastest growing sectors in India providing excellent job opportunities to a wide variety of professionally qualified personnel.
· TAPMI – one of the premier management institutes, is launching the programme in Manipal (International Medical University Township) in its ultra-modern campus
· The programme focuses on the management of healthcare products, administration of hospitals & its resources, management of service delivery operations & technology, management of patients, and management of community & public health systems.
· TAPMI provides placement and internship support in hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, medical software companies, NGOs, International bodies like WHO, UNICEF etc.
Any graduate (recognized by AIU) with 50% aggregate marks. Preference for graduates in Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Allied Health, Nursing, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Veterinary Science and Engineering graduates with Biomedical & Biotechnology branches.
The selection would be done through TAPMI written test to be conducted at 24 centers (venues displayed on website) spread across the country on 21st Feb 2010. The shortlisted candidates would be called for Group-discussion & Interview.
How to Apply?
· The application form along with prospectus can be obtained on payment of Rs 1,300 by cash/DD (favouring T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal payable at Udupi/Manipal) from the following sources:
o The Admissions office of TAPMI in Manipal (Ph: 0820 2701000/2701010)
o The TAPMI centre for executive education in Bangalore (Ph: 080 41501900/1901/1902)
· Apply online at www.tapmi.edu.in.
Last Date to Apply: February 1st, 2010
Manipal – 576104, Karnataka, India