- Expertise in on-campus, online and vocational education and also distance learning.
- Fifty six years of excellence in education
- Presence in over 20 English speaking countries
- Over 300 courses offered across 14 professional streams in over 25 colleges
- India’s largest Foreign exchange earner in its category
- Over 1,20,000 students and 3,00,000 alumni from over 52 countries
- Established in 1953, Manipal University is the first educational Institution in private sector to become a deemed University
- Over 20,000 students from over 52 countries
- The Manipal campus is India’s first environment-friendly campus, spread over 600 acres
- ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2004 Certified University
- Has Asia’s largest health science library and one of world’s finest anatomy museums.
- Medical, engineering and hotel management colleges are ranked among the top 10 in India
- Over 3000 practicing doctors in the US and every 4th doctor in Malaysia is an alumnus of Manipal.
- Innovative twinning programs in medicine and engineering with globally recognized degrees
CAMPUS IN SIKKIM
- Sikkim Manipal University was established with a unique partnership between the Government of Sikkim and the Manipal Group
- SMU has two constituent institutes - Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences (SMIMS) and Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT)
- Over 130 Full Time Faculty members
CAMPUS IN MALAYSIA
- Melaka-Manipal Medical College (MMMC) offers a 5-year twinning program of 10 semesters leading to the M.B.B.S. degree, which is awarded by Manipal University.
- MMMC is the first Indo-Malaysian joint venture in private (professional) medical education
- Listed in WHO directory of recognized medical colleges and International Medical education Directory ( IMED)
- Approved & recognized by the Ministry of Education, Government of Malaysia andMalaysian Medical Council
- One out of every four doctors in Malaysia is an Manipal Alumni
- Set up in September 2000 and is currently located in Dubai International Academic City
- Has over 1400 students from over 20 countries, enrolled in its various specialized programs
- Campus is spread across 60,000 sq. ft and houses state-of-the-art laboratories and facilities.
- Offers Bachelors, Masters, Foundation and Certificate Programs
CAMPUS IN NEPAL
- Established 1994, first batch graduated 1999, is affiliated to Kathmandu University, Dhulikhel, Nepal
- Accorded Recognition by the Medical Councils of Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Mauritius and US Medical Associations.
- Listed in the 7th Edition of the WHO Directory of Medical Schools
- Most of the students have passed their postgraduate entrance exams / various international exams i.e., Medical Council Exams of USA (USMLE), UK (PLAB), Australia, South Africa and Sri Lanka with commendable scores.
ICAS ENGINEERING TWINNING PROGRAM
- The first two years of study in Manipal followed by the next two in any of the over 14 affiliated Colleges abroad.
- An engineering degree from that particular foreign university.
- Curriculum created by Milwaukee School of Engineering.
- Over 70,000 students pursuing distance education courses with Sikkim Manipal University
- Over 40 Courses in 11 Disciplines
- Over 30,000 Post Graduate Students
- Active alumni of over 80,000 Students
- Network of more than 500 learning centers across the country.
- Courses delivered through self-instruction material and online lectures
- VSAT network
- Comprehensive short and long term industry-relevant programs
- Offers courses in Banking, Telecom, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Infrastructure Services and BPO / ITES
- Placement and counseling support to students
- Presence in over 7 locations in India (Bangalore, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi & Mumbai)