I'm the admin for the Photography Section of Manipalblog.com. I would like to start a new feature where I have an Image of the Day (or week) depends on the entries, featuring your photographic work that you would like to see published in Manipalblog.com. We're in the process of streamlining postings on Manipalblog.com as such this in my contribution.
Send all submissions to email@example.com
- Materials that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate of any laws is strictly prohibited.
- The photograph should be based on an original photograph taken by the artist using a camera. Use a photo from others without permission are not allowed and will lead to removal of the photo and termination of membership on the blog.
- Choose the best photograph and submit. Please don't send me a series of a pictures as ask me to choose from teh same ones.
- Place "Photo Submission" in the e-mail subject line.
- Use JPG Format.
- Large photos can be reduced, but small photos often lose clarity when enlarged. Try not to send very small pictures.
- That said, please don't send pictures more than 3MB in size. A good size would not be more the 1600 pixels in it's wider state.
- I would like photographs of Manipal / Surrounding areas if possible. Those will be given preference.
- Please avoid too much digital (photoshop) manipulation.
The following also MUST be included with all submissions:
- Full name (first and last)
- Whether you want your name (or an alias) displayed with the photo
- E-mail address (will not be displayed)
- Detailed information on when and where you took the picture(s)
- Cut and Paste the following disclaimer in your e-mail: "I certify that I am the author or sole owner of the material I am submitting to Manipalblog.com. Manipalblog.com and its licensees may reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works and otherwise use the material for any purpose in any form and on any media. I agree to indemnify Manipalblog.com for all damages and expenses that may be incurred in connection with the material."
I will notify you if your picture is used on Manipalblog.com.